Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Short Wedding Dress!

Short Antoinette by Suzanne Neville

Lately I've been into when brides wear a short wedding dress. It's fun, and not at all traditional. Maybe that's why I love them so much. Also when choosing a short gown you can show off your sexy heels. I know when I got married I never even had the option to go short. Now looking back I would love to change my dress up and have a bit more fun with it.

I know when you were a little girl dreaming about your wedding you probably imagined yourself wearing a beautiful full length gown with the long train. These days short wedding dresses are "HOT". Now some brides want to show off their super model legs or break the traditional wedding traditions. As long as you don't go too short and look trashy. You don't want to to pull a Pamela Anderson. It will still look like a classic and elegant.

Jim Hjelm

I love this look, especially for summer weddings. If you are intending on getting married in a church just remember you still can go short, just choose a tea length dress. Already designers from Vera Wang to Alfred Angelo are already a step ahead of today's bride.


What do you think about this new trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment